Looking for the perfect ring for the man in your life? Look no further than the Black Ring For Men from our collection! This gorgeous black-colored ring is handcrafted from 925 sterling silver, giving it a luxurious and glamorous look. With its unique and stylish design, this ring is sure to make an impression. Whether as a gift or as a treat for yourself, this Black Stone Ring For Men is the perfect choice. Make a statement and add a touch of sophistication to any outfit with this beautiful ring.
Mens black onyx rings are especially popular, as they are a great way to add some style to any outfit. Whether you are looking for a simple, classic design or something more elaborate, you are sure to find a black onyx ring that suits your style. The black color of onyx is striking, and will make a bold statement wherever you wear it.
Black Onyx Gemstone Silver Ring Product Features
- Material: 925 sterling silver
- Weight: ±11 gr
- The ring has black onyx stone.
- Upper surface from left to right approximately 1.4 cm and from top to down approximately 2 cm The sides of ring are completed with symmetrical designs.
- Our products are 100% natural stone.
The Benefits of Onyx Stone
The Black Onyx gemstone is one of the gemstones believed to have healing and spiritual properties. It is believed that onyx gemstone has some physical and mental benefits: absorbs and transforms negative energy release any sort of negativity from a person, helps in deflecting inner and outer negativity, protects the wearer from the ‘evil eye’ or bad luck, sharpen the senses of those who wear it/keep it with them.
How can I learn my ring size?
We send our products according to your finger size. The best way to measure your finger is to measure your finger in a jewellery store. In addition, you can enlarge or shrink the size of ring in a jewellery shop after you received. Each silver ring can grow up to 3-4 numbers and shrink.
- Do not clean your jewelry with acidic chemicals, bleach, acetone, etc. Keep away from materials containing chemical components.
- Dish soap and hand creams damage the natural and shiny appearance of your silver jewelry.
- Hairsprays, perfumes, deodorants, and cosmetics can damage your silver jewelry.
- Sea and pool water will cause matting due to the chemicals it contains. We recommend removing your accessories before swimming.
- We recommend that you keep your silver jewelry away from wet and humid environments.