- Do not clean your jewelry with acidic chemicals, bleach, acetone, etc. Keep away from materials containing chemical components.
- Dish soap and hand creams damage the natural and shiny appearance of your silver jewelry.
- Hairsprays, perfumes, deodorants, and cosmetics can damage your silver jewelry.
- Sea and pool water will cause matting due to the chemicals it contains. We recommend removing your accessories before swimming.
- We recommend that you keep your silver jewelry away from wet and humid environments.