ANITOLIA KUYUMCULUK HED. EŞYA SAN. VE TIC. LTD. ŞTI.
Protection of Personal Data Disclosure Text
ANITOLIA KUYUMCULUK HED. EŞYA SAN. VE TIC. LTD. ŞTI. takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; Pursuant to Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the collection of your personal data, the purposes of processing, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
- a) Data Responsible
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, it will be collected and processed by ANITOLIA KUYUMCULUK HED. EŞYA SAN. VE TIC. LTD. ŞTI.(“COMPANY”) within the scope described below.
- b) For what purpose the personal data will be processed
Personal data by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, candidates, partners and suppliers, in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and marketing sales information. It could be collected.
Your collected personal data;
– To present the products and services of the COMPANY to you, to fulfil our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with the information and tax, other taxes and other liabilities stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
– To offer you special advertising, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for the sales and marketing activities to be carried out to increase the quality of services and products,
– To manage infrastructure and commercial activities and comply with internal policies and procedures, including those linked to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections, information processing systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, document and print management,
– To communicate with you in order to transfer the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information support services received, and these services and products,
– Carrying out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaints management, getting your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
– Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistic cooperation with third parties, sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioural advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and developing service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, determining interests, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
– Comparative product and / or service offer, modelling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services that will be presented to you within the scope of the law and related legislation that regulates the works written in the COMPANY’s main contract subject to disclosing your personal data to the COMPANY,
– To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the official institutions, to fulfil the requirements of the contracts and to fulfil the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
– In line with the aim of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, ordering, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including those outside your home country), including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, comply with the legal process, and review and evaluate requests from government and government authorities (including those outside your home country), and reply will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
- c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; limited to the achievement of the above mentioned objectives;
– To the business partners, suppliers, shareholders, and affiliates of the COMPANY,
– Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, SAI, Law on Prevention of Laundering Crime Revenues, Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Law of Obligations and other legislative provisions,
– Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– To foreign companies and subsidiaries,
– 6698 numbered 6698 to product or service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and real or legal persons we cooperate with, to whom we receive service, to the partner companies and organizations, to the contracted companies, to the companies we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers. The personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law can be transferred in accordance with the terms and purposes.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data such as the COMPANY Headquarters, applications made through contracted websites, other institutions we provide / receive support services, and real and / or legal persons traded under any legislation or contract, our website and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts. Other channels that can be established / formed orally, in written or electronic form or in the future, from the channels;
It meets within the performance of the contract by the COMPANY for the purposes mentioned above within the framework of legal legislation.
- d) Rights of the Personal Data Owner in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data holders, if you submit your requests regarding your rights by the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged in the given answer. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be demanded by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data owners;
Learning whether personal data is processed,
If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
In the event that personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
Despite having been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
It has the right to demand that the loss be compensated in the event that it is damaged due to the illegal processing of personal data.
Your request for exercising your rights stated above, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller No. 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, is a secure e-mail address You can send it to the electronic signature, mobile signature or to the COMPANY by using the e-mail address previously reported and registered in our system. Only information about the applicant will be given in the applications, and it will not be possible to get information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
- a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,
- b) For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. your ID number, nationality, passport number, if any, or ID number, if applicable,
- c) Your address or place of business subject to notification,
- ç) If available, your e-mail address, phone and fax number,
- d) Your demand subject,
If necessary, information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
your application you want to do it in writing, as the responsible data by adding the required documents, our company Memoirs Gifts and Accessories Company Limited Yenibosna Central District Laden Sokak No: 20 Tailoring Business Center Floor: 6 Office No: 618 Bahcelievler / Istanbul can give to 34197 Turkey address.
You can make your applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the quality of your request, the information and documents that will enable identification should be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent according to the nature of your request, complete and containing the requested information and documents.