Stone rings for men come in a variety of styles, from classic solitaire to intricate designs. Whether you want something timeless or something more modern, you can find the perfect stone ring for any occasion. Men’s silver rings with stones can add a touch of sophistication and elegance to any outfit, while gold rings with precious stones can add a touch of luxury.
When shopping for men’s amber rings, it’s important to consider the cut and clarity of the stone. While amber rings are typically cut into cabochon shapes, some feature unique shapes, such as ovals, hearts, and teardrops. The clarity of the stone is also important, as it determines the amount of light that can pass through the stone.
- Material : Solid 925 Sterling Silver.
- Amber Gemstone
- We send our products according to your finger size. The best way to measure your finger is to measure your finger in a jewellery store.
- In addition, you can enlarge or shrink the size of ring in a jewellery shop after you received. Each silver ring can grow up to 3-4 numbers and shrink.
- Our products are 100% natural stone.
Benefits of Amber Gemstone
Amber is used for bringing emotions in balance, providing needed stability and calmness. Its warming positive energy is spontaneous and brings sun and light into personal life. This stone may counteract depressive and suicidal tendencies by providing peace and trust. By wearing jewelry made from Amber you will be protected from psychic attacks. You will feel safe and secure. It is a great personal support in the time of grief and loss. During hard times it will help you find a way forward.
- Do not clean your jewelry with acidic chemicals, bleach, acetone, etc. Keep away from materials containing chemical components.
- Dish soap and hand creams damage the natural and shiny appearance of your silver jewelry.
- Hairsprays, perfumes, deodorants, and cosmetics can damage your silver jewelry.
- Sea and pool water will cause matting due to the chemicals it contains. We recommend removing your accessories before swimming.
- We recommend that you keep your silver jewelry away from wet and humid environments.