- Material : Solid 925 Sterling Silver and Agate Gemstone
- Weight: 15 gram.
- You can extend the life of your silver ring by avoiding soap, deodorant, sweat and water.
- Agate Stone
- Agate is a silica mineral that takes its color from iron oxide.
- It comes in colors that are reddish brown.
- The meaning of Agate is energy and creativity.
- How to Clean Agate Stone
- Cleaning with running water: You can clean hard stones by washing
- them under running water for 4-5 minutes.
- Keeping under the sun: Waiting for 24 hours under the sun also has a purifying effect on the stone.
- Any name or number can be engraved inside the ring. (Max. 8 characters)